• Home
  • Connemara Grounds Tour
  • Downloads
  • Privacy Policy
  • Return to Portal
  • #22 Tenant House

    Built around 1910, this "little white house" was a residence for farm assisstants, chauffers and family guests of the Smyth family.  During Sandburg's time it was occasionally used as a residence for farm employees or as a studio for Helga Sandburg's painting.